Here we look at how to upgrade vivo z10 to android 10 q. To follow our instructions you need a smartphone, computer, USB cable to connect to a PC. This information will especially appeal to users who could not install the update in 1 click on their Android.
What good is the new Android 10? You can read about it in our article.
Update Vivo Z10 to Android 10
To make everything comfortable and free from confusion, we wrote down the procedure and put all the necessary files into one archive, the photo structure of which is available below:
How to start:
- Download archive where are:
- Android 10 firmware files;
- Programs for firmware device;
- Driver for your device;
- Instructions on how to update – the readme_update_android10.txt file in the “Instruction” folder;
- Open this text file, read and repeat as there. It has everything, even such a trifle as the inclusion of USB debugging in the settings.
Frequently asked Questions
- Can I roll back to the official firmware?
- Yes you can.
- The firmware does not start what to do?
- Please read the instructions again.
- Do I need to backup files
- If you do not mind the files, you can not do.
Will there be problems after the update
Solve problems as they come! If something did not work out for you, write to the chat on the site or comment on your difficulties, the more detailed it is, the easier it will be to help.
How to root Android 10
Try searching your device on this. service.