In this article, we show how to update TP-Link Neffos C5 to Android 10 Q. To follow our instructions you need a smartphone, computer, USB cable to connect to a PC. This information will especially appeal to users who could not install the update in 1 click on their Android.
What is the Android 10 Q – you can read about some of its chic features here.
TP-Link Neffos C5 Update to Android 10
So that it would be convenient for everyone, we collected in one archive files for the firmware, the necessary software, instructions in text format. The structure can be viewed below:
- Download archive where are:
- Android 10 firmware files;
- Software for firmware;
- Driver for your device;
- Instructions on how to update – the file manual_update.txt in the “Instruction” folder;
- Open this text file, read and repeat as there. It is rather detailed, even such small steps as debugging via USB are listed.
Frequently asked Questions
- Can I roll back to the official firmware?
- Yes you can.
- The firmware does not start what to do?
- Please read the instructions again.
- Do I need to backup files
- If your files are dear to you, I recommend to make a backup and remove the removable memory card from the device (if available).
Problems after update
Solve problems as they come! If something did not work out for you, write to the chat on the site or comment on your difficulties, the more detailed it is, the easier it will be to help.
How to root Android 10
Try searching your device on this. service.