Our site will show you how to update Allview X4 Soul Infinity N to Android 10 Q. To follow our instructions you need a smartphone, computer, USB cable to connect to a PC. This information will especially appeal to users who could not install the update in 1 click on their Android.
Why install Android 10? We will not repeat about the capabilities of this operating system, you can read about it in our article.
Allview X4 Soul Infinity N upgrade to Android 10
For more convenience, we stuck the main instruction in txt along with all the necessary files and archived. The structure is visible below:
How to start:
- Download archive where are:
- Android 10 firmware files;
- Software for firmware;
- Driver for your device;
- Instructions on how to update – the readme_update_android10.txt file in the “Instruction” folder;
- Open this text file, read and repeat as there. It is rather detailed, even such small steps as debugging via USB are listed.
Frequently asked Questions
- Can I roll back to the official firmware?
- Yes you can.
- The firmware does not start what to do?
- Please read the instructions again.
- Do I need to backup files
- If you do not mind the files, you can not do.
Will there be problems after the update
Solve problems as they come! If something did not work out for you, write to the chat on the site or comment on your difficulties, the more detailed it is, the easier it will be to help.
How to root Android 10
Try searching your device on this. service.